Call Us: (715) 902-1035 Follow Us On Facebook:

Potential Funding Resources - Green Bay

Green Bay Area Potential Funding Resources

One of our goals at Quality CNA Training is to not only provide great training, but also connect our students with funding resources so they can receive their training at little to no cost. For any potential students in the Green Bay area, please review the funding resources below see if you qualify. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

WisCaregiver Careers

WisCaregiver Careers offers free nurse aide training and testing for caring individuals of all ages who are not currently listed on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry. Applicants who successfully complete training, testing, and six months of working in a participating nursing home will receive a $500 bonus. Learn more about the WisCaregiver Careers program.

Newcap Skills Enhancement Program

If you are a Brown County resident that works at least 20 hours per week, you may be eligible for financial assistance for our Quality CNA Training course. For more information contact Deb at 920-834-4621 ext. 1107, or visit the Newcap website.

St.Vincent de Paul

The St. Vincent de Paul in Green Bay offers scholarships for CNA testing and retesting. Scholarships are granted based on annual household income, family size, and financial need. Learn more about St. Vincent’s scholarships, or apply today. Feel free to call them at (920) 437-5737 for more information.


UMOS offers assistance for individuals with an agricultural work background. They also have programs for those who are dependents of parents who have worked in agricultural during the past 2 years. These work backgrounds include crops, cannery, dairy, nurseries, poultry, Christmas trees/wreaths, farm animal care, greenhouse, hay bailing or any other related farm work.

Applicants to the UMOS program must be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident at least 18 years of age. For locations in your area, please visit the UMOS website.

Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development

The Department of Workforce Development offers scholarships and financial assistance programs to displaced workers, workers with disabilities, and many others. For more information on their programs, visit the Job Center of Wisconsin Training and Education page, or visit your local Job Center office.

Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)

Funding is available statewide for individuals with temporary or permanent disabilities. For more information, call 800-442-3477 or visit the DVR website.

Forward Service Corporation

Founded in 1979, Forward Service Corporation helps low-income adults and youth start their careers. Visit their website or call 608-244-3526 to learn more about their programs and see which ones you qualify for.

Wisconsin FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)

FSET is a free program that helps FoodShare members build their job skills and find jobs. Visit the FSET website for more information.

I was very nervous about clinicals. My instructor made it an amazing experience.

– B.K. Green Bay Student

I really enjoyed the class. 

I made a lot of new friends. – F.M. Green Bay Student

My instructors were very accepting and helpful.

They made the class very easy. – S.S. Green Bay Student

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable instructors.

– C.H. Green Bay Instructors

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable instructors.

– C.H. Green Bay Instructors