We are expanding our team of Nursing Assistant Instructors! We have immediate openings available at our Green Bay, La Crosse, New Glarus, Madison, and West Salem locations. If you are a passionate, motivated Registered Nurse who is dedicated to helping students learn and successfully start their new careers, then Quality CNA Training is interested in meeting you!
Training hours are flexible based our Instructors’ availability. Quality CNA Training traditionally offers day, evening and weekend class options.
Based on experience and qualifications.
Nursing Assistant Instructors provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the CNA certification exam. Instructors teach through a combination of lecture and labs and by providing guidance and supervision in the clinical setting. Instructors are responsible for carrying out the Quality CNA Training curriculum while providing a positive and productive learning environment so that students are prepared for the workplace and/or further education.
Learn more about our Quality CNA Training course.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet students’ learning needs by incorporating a variety of teaching methods and assessments.
- Assist students in developing critical thinking skills so they can apply concepts to their careers in nursing.
- Maintain a professional, clean, and safe learning environment.
- Keep accurate records of student attendance and grade reports.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with community, industry, and clinical partners.
- Arrive to all classes, labs, and other meetings on time.
- An associate degree or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- A current Wisconsin Registered Nurse License.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Registered Nurse, with at least 1 year of experience working in a long term care nursing home facility.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Prior teaching experience preferred, but not required.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.